Bitcoin made a modest push higher this week, closing around the $45.5k level.
Mawson Infrastructure Group reported record FY 2021 results and raised its hashrate guidance. Greenidge Generation closed on two financings to fund future growth outside of New York State, one secured with its ASICs, and the other secured with its mining facility in South Carolina.
In other news, Galaxy Digital facilitated Wall Street’s first crypto OTC option trade with Goldman Sachs, another positive signal for continued institutional adoption.
Bitcoin Mining Stock News (March 18-March 25, 2022)
- Mawson Infrastructure Group Announces Upgrade to Exahash Targets, Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021
- Greenidge Generation Closes Over $100 Million in New Financings to Fund Expansion Outside of New York
- European crypto regulatory framework goes to three-way consideration without PoW ban
- Ethereum price hits $3.2K as anticipation builds ahead of the ‘Merge’
- Bitcoin hash rate may see ‘small capitulation’ with difficulty set for new all-time high
- Exxon Mobil Powering Bitcoin Mining Pilot Using Excess Natural Gas: Report
- Mining Industry Not That Worried by SEC’s Proposed New Climate Reporting Rules
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.