Bitcoin reclaimed a $40k handle in a swift Friday rally, as mining stocks followed suit, moving significantly higher. January updates began to trickle in this week. Most miners reported expected hashrate growth and growing Bitcoin balances. Bitfarms announced the commencement of operations at its 10MW site in Paraguay.
Crypto Mining Stock Weekly Performance
Crypto Mining Stock News
- RIOT BLOCKCHAIN ANNOUNCES JANUARY PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS UPDATES
- Hut 8 Mining Holds 5,826 Self-Mined Bitcoin in Reserve as of January 31, 2022; Provides Monthly Production Update for January 2022
- Bitfarms Provides January 2022 Production and Mining Operations Update
- HIVE BLOCKCHAIN PROVIDES JANUARY 2022 PRODUCTION UPDATE
- MARATHON DIGITAL HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES BITCOIN PRODUCTION AND MINING OPERATION UPDATES FOR JANUARY 2022
- Digihost Reports an 86% Increase in Y/Y Bitcoin Production and Provides Update on Miners Received and Deployed
- CleanSpark Announces January 2022 Bitcoin Production
- Russian region struggles to keep up with Bitcoin mining energy demandsProfitability makes crypto mining more expensive in ArgentinaMicroStrategy buys the dip by purchasing 660 Bitcoin for $25M
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.